Etude House Hair Bubbles in Natural Brown



When it comes to hair, I really hate experimenting. “What if it won’t look good on me?” But honestly, I’ve been really jealous with people with brown hair. In fact, I was thinking of getting my hair color done at the salon. But my mother always telling me that my hair is good as it is and that I should not try dyeing my hair since it is already beautiful. Hair coloring will just make it dry, she often says. And the funny thing is that even when I get my hair cut at the salon and I started asking on how much it would cost me if I would have my hair colored, the one in the salon would answered me with the price and a follow up statement that goes like this, “Pero bagay naman sayo yun black. Sayang kasi yung buhok mo pag pinacolor mo.” haha! Really, they keep telling me that. I don’t know why.




Anyways, when I heard about this Hair bubble at Etude House I was very happy. It’s very cheap and I wouldn’t have to worry about wasting my money if the color wouldn’t look great on me. Atleast, deep black is also available, just in case I won't like the brown hair. ^_^ Plus, I heard this won’t make your hair dry unlike the typical hair coloring.






At Etude house, I was having dilemma whether to get the Dark Brown or the Natural Brown. The truth is I would really like to get myself the Dark Brown since the Natural Brown looks so brown! But then, I thought that since my hair is already black, I’m afraid that Dark Brown won’t show up on my hair.




So yes, to cut it short. I purchased the Natural Brown color.
The box looks like this.
See the color of the hair of the girl in the box, it looks so BROWN! I don’t want a brown brown hair.




Just to give you an idea, this is the hair that I wanted.
Not this.




So I thought that maybe, I could achieve the hair that I want by using only half of the hair bubble and not getting my hair all dyed.So here’s my hair. I’m actually liking it. I’m really sorry for the lame shots.




All with flash, except for the last 4 pictures.




































Oh by the way, I would also like to take this chance to say sorry to all my readers. I feel guilty for not using all the products on my hair because it felt like I did not really showed you what will be the real outcome if I put everything on my hair. I’m sure this is not the outcome you wish for. Sorry for only using 1/2 of the product, but I can’t really take the risk. I don’t want my hair to be so brown like the one in the box. I actually like it the way I did it.